Shipping & Delivery
- Banks & Co. Ltd. uses NZ Post to handle all of our shipping needs, all of our products are shipped directly from New Zealand.
- Estimated delivery time within New Zealand is 2 to 4 working days.
- International shipping prices are based on weight, height, width, and location.
- International delivery timelines are based on the shipping method you choose and where you will be receiving the products.
- Protecting your online order information through www.banksandco.com is very important to us. In our shopping checkout process, we use Secure Socket Layering (SSL), the industry-standard encryption technology that ensures the safety and security of your online order. When the letters “http” in the URL address change to “https” the “s" indicates you are in a secure area employing SSL.
- Making a credit card purchase is just as safe on our web site as it is by telephone. But if you prefer to order merchandise from the website by phone, call +64 (0)9 631 0399. Our customer service team is available, Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 16.00pm, New Zealand time.
Whenever you shop with Banks & Co. Ltd. (in our stores, online, or by phone) we obtain from you the information we need to complete your transaction. This may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card number. We also retain details of your specific product purchases and transactions with us. If you register with us online, we may ask for additional information, such as your age, interests or product preferences. To improve our website, we may collect non-personal information about how users navigate through the site.
Use and disclosure of information
- We use the information we collect to process your purchase transactions, to send you marketing and promotional materials by mail or email, and to help us improve our store and online product assortments and services for you.
- We may provide information we collect to third party service providers that help us bring you our products and services, for example, a company that distributes our catalogs.
If you prefer that we not disclose non-public personal information about you to any third parties and you do not wish to receive marketing information from us, you may opt out. If you wish to opt out of disclosures you may do so by writing to Banks & Co. Ltd., PO Box 109675 Newmarket, Auckland 1149, New Zealand or by emailing us at email@example.com or by using the Unsubscribe option on our website. Please note that this may affect the services we will be able to provide to you.
Changes to this policy
Links to other sites
Online account registration
Registering with www.banksandco.com will make your online shopping faster and easier. We can store your shipping addresses and billing information so that you don’t have to enter them each time you shop. You will also be able to save your shopping basket, check your order status, and review your order history. Your registered information will be securely stored with us, and you can add, delete, or change your registered information at any time using your password.
We may send promotional emails to you only if you have asked to receive them. Each time you receive an email from us, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out or stop receiving them. You may also use our Unsubscribe feature on the website.